Suma Root Powder, Pfaffia Paniculata Herb
Suma, commonly called “Brazilian ginseng” is is a plant native to tropical countries in the Amazon rainforest region like Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, and Venezuela. Suma root is sourced from Pfaffia paniculata, which belongs to Amaranthaceae family. Sumar root powder is known to boost energy, protect vital organs, increase hormone synthesis.
Suma Herb (Brazillian Ginseng) Information
- Scientific Name: Hebanthe eriantha
- Origin: Peru
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Suma
- Parts Used: Root
Suma Root (Pfaffia Paniculata) Health Benefits
Suma is one of many medicinal herbs that some have referred to as adaptogens. An adaptogen is something that strengthens the body as well as the mind against stress. The people native to South America would have Pfaffia paniculata root daily to boost their physical energy and stamina.
Other benefits of Suma root (Brazillian Ginseng) are:
- Cure fatigue
- It May have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Promotes muscle growth in athletes
- May help with hormonal disorders
- Strengthening the immune system
- Help reduce stress and anxiety
- Soothing out pain
- Reducing digestive problems
- Increasing physical energy
- An aphrodisiac
- Curing erectile dysfunction
- Mending ulcers
- May benefit people with sickle cell disease.
- May kills leukemia cells
- May inhibits tumor growth
How To Use Suma Root Powder Herbal Supplement
Our Suma root powder supplement comes in 2 forms – two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Suma root powdered form directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Suma root capsules form directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use for Suma root powder are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.