What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- Your Back To Your Roots Herbs user ID and password (If applicable)
- Credit card information (if applicable)
- Any account-preference information you provide us
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the internet
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can “talk” to yours while you are logged in.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Back To Your Roots Herbs uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Website(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- To log off the Back To Your Roots Herbs Web site when you are finished;
- To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example, by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
- Notice to European Union users
Back To Your Roots Herbs operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the data will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Back To Your Roots Herbs Website(s) and service(s). Back To Your Roots Herbs does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Back To Your Roots Herbs