Shipping and Returns
Allow 7-14 days “before shipment” of your order
Due to our herbs and or products shipped from various countries into the U.S.
Our guarantee to you. If for any reason you are unhappy with the products received, please send them back to us within three (3) days of receiving your order with the item unopened and sealed, for a full product refund. It is our way of assuring you that we guarantee you’ll enjoy our products, and if you do not, then we will do everything to make your business experience with “Back To Your Roots Herbs” the most enjoyable. We are proud of the fact that.
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we need you to get a “return authorization” from us
- You have up to 3 days from receiving your order to return merchandise
When sending us returns, please include your invoice or note with your name, telephone number, and address. We would appreciate it if you could provide a short explanation (although not necessary) for a reason for the return. This helps us better understand our customer’s needs and complaints and assists us in developing better products. When returning items, you may ask for a refund to your credit card; please let us know of the e-mail address used during purchase.
If your order arrived damaged it is most likely due to the carrier and or delivery service (USPS). We recommend filing a claim with your local post office or calling the USPS claims office (Number can be found via USPS website). Please send us a photo of the damaged items and your filed claim form to the e-mail address: [email protected] We will only honor one (1) request. Back To Your Roots Herbs is not a carrier or courier service and do not accept liability for any carrier or courier service.
- Rates may vary depending on the location, the weight of items ordered, and the delivery address.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered. We have seen these fees range from 0% – 50%.
- backtoyourrootsherbs.com is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding that order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge to send the package back to us.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to the possible opening of inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. Backtoyourrootsherbs.com is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process.
- backtoyourrootsherbs.com is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the order ***In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. *** We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost
Please Return Merchandise To
P.O. Box 5233
Virginia Beach, VA 23471