Shipping and Returns
We try our best to ship your order in a timely manner. It usually takes five days or less to process and ship. During a promotion or sale, additional days may be added.
Domestic orders: Once your order has shipped, it takes USPS approximately 2-3 business days to deliver the package. Allow additional shipping days due to COVID-19. Make sure you continuously check the tracking number provided via e-mail (Second e-mail) for USPS tracking updates.
International orders: Once your order has shipped, it takes USPS approximately 2-3 business days to ship the package to our (USA) customs department. Once it leaves our customs, we cannot determine a specific time when it will reach its destination. We recommend continuously checking the tracking number provided (In the second e-mail).
Our guarantee to you. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the products received, please send them back to us within three (3) days of receiving your order with the item unopened and sealed for a full product refund. It is our way of assuring you that we guarantee you’ll enjoy our products, and if you do not, then we will do everything to make your business experience with “Back To Your Roots Herbs” the most enjoyable. We are proud of the fact that.
- We do not charge a restocking fee.
- We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we need you to get a “return authorization” from us.
- You have up to 3 days from receiving your order to return merchandise.
Please include your invoice or note with your name, telephone number, and address when sending us returns. We would appreciate it if you could provide a short explanation (although not necessary) for a reason for the return. This helps us better understand our customer’s needs and complaints and assists us in developing better products. When returning items, you may ask for a refund to your credit card; please let us know of the e-mail address used during purchase.
If your order arrived damaged, it is most likely due to the carrier and or delivery service (USPS). We recommend filing a claim with your local post office or calling the USPS claims office (Number can be found via USPS website). Please send us a photo of the damaged items and your filed claim form to the e-mail address: email@example.com. We will only honor one (1) request. Back To Your Roots Herbs is not a carrier or courier service and does not accept liability for any carrier or courier service.
Suppose a chargeback is placed for any reason without first notifying us of your alleged issue and giving us a chance to rectify the problem, if possible. Reporting a chargeback to your financial institution for an order that has been delivered to your desired shipping address before contacting and notifying us (of delivery issue) after conducting your own due diligence (contacting the courier) constitutes a breach of the agreement and forfeits a one-time courtesy reshipment and results in being permanently banned from ordering our excellent products and services in the future.
Please review your country’s Importation Regulations carefully before placing your order, as we are not responsible for items refused by Customs under their prohibition policies.
- Rates may vary depending on the location, the weight of items ordered, and the delivery address.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered. We have seen these fees range from 0% – 50%.
- backtoyourrootsherbs.com is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding that order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge to send the package back to us.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to the possible opening of inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. backtoyourrootsherbs.com is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process.
- backtoyourrootsherbs.com is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the order. If the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.
Please return merchandise to:
Back To Your Roots Herbs
1225 Kempsville Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23467