Do you think that you need an herbal parasite cleanse?
There is an entire universe inside of you! It is capable of sustaining itself by acquiring nutrients from various segments of the biotic component of the ecosystem. The nutrients help keep the various body systems going and keep us alive.
But what if it’s not just you who is thriving on the food you are eating? I am talking “parasites.” And, it is more common than you think. Our body can quickly turn into a cozy, humble abode for unwanted worms and microorganisms if not careful. Human parasites are difficult to diagnose. They reside within you, and you may not even be aware of them.
They gradually devastate your digestive health by disrupting the balance of the microbiome inside your body. An unhealthy gut equals a troublesome mind and body, the effects of which are far-reaching. It negatively impacts every aspect of your life eventually.
Hence, awareness is the most important. This article is meant to educate you on the parasites living in your body, health concerns arising due to them, and how to cleanse them through natural remedies.
What is Parasite Cleanse?
A parasite and worm cleanse is the process in which you eliminate all the foods like sugars and grains, which are very likely to be fed upon by the harmful intestinal parasites living in your body, and replace such foods with others that have been proven to help in getting rid of the intestinal parasites and their waste products by killing them using a parasite cleanse that consist of ingredients such as garlic, pumpkin seeds, probiotics, and food-grade diatomaceous earth.
Chances are you have heard at least a few horror stories regarding parasites. More so if you are a regular viewer of wildlife channels. Intestinal parasites are very easy to come across. They come in all shapes and forms. From nasty tapeworms that are causal for some grave, life-threatening conditions to tiny, notorious ticks that transmit Lyme disease, we face this bane regularly.
With its long list of benefits, globalization undeniably has its downside too. Sharing cultures comes with sharing parasites. As vague as it may sound, parasites can easily hop from one host to another. Moreover, they are greatly adaptive creatures. The number of parasite infections has been only growing within any particular country, and for that matter, across the globe.
Symptoms of parasite infections range from vomit, heartburn, and constipation to death, in severe cases.
As mentioned earlier, diagnosing parasites in your body can be extremely difficult. Diagnostic methods such as X-rays, stool examinations, blood tests, and colonoscopies are applied only when symptoms emerge.
But, most people may be hosting a parasite without knowing it. Researchers revealed estimates of around 85% of all Americans carrying one or the other parasite inside their bodies – primarily within their intestinal tracts.
Since a clear-cut test for parasites is more often tough than easy, natural parasite cleanses are the best type of parasite treatment. They have a broad range of benefits. They can help with the
Parasite Cleansing Benefits
- Better digestion: Most of the time, it is your digestive tract that the parasites cling to, namely – the intestines, bile duct, and liver. As a result, eliminating them will let you experience improved digestive health.
- Fewer headaches: Be it nausea, unexplained migraines, or the inability to endure anything slightly outside of your comfort zone, you shouldn’t be discouraged. Chances are, the cause is a parasite. Such parasites may have an inclination towards the brain, like pork tapeworm.
- Reduced gas and bloating: People who have undertaken natural parasite cleansing reported minimized diarrhea, constipation, gas, and bloating. Doctor Jay Davidson has eliminated two 20-inch worms through natural parasite cleansing.
- Strengthened immunity: To ensure their survival, the parasites gull our body’s immune system so that it thinks they belong inside us. As a result, our immune system doesn’t attack them. Natural parasite cleansing removes these notorious parasites and prevents them from provoking immunomodulatory and immunoregulatory mechanisms.
- Lesser cravings: Carbohydrates are the sources of energy for these parasites. So, if your body harbors parasites, then they can make you crave all sorts of sweets and carbs. It is primarily essential to avoid taking any sugars and grains during a parasite cleanse. After successfully getting rid of the parasites, you will experience minimal cravings.
- Better mood: Some health and wellness experts believe that our body manifests the parasites’ existence in the form of mood disorders like anxiety, irritability, and depression. For example, there is a build-up of neurotoxins in Lyme disease, which worsens the mood severely. Getting rid of the parasites will ensure a better mood.
- More energetic: It is not difficult to understand that having thousands of parasites steal all the nutritional value from the food you eat will create fatigue. Pathogens like hookworms affect the blood and cause anemia. Once you get rid of these pathogens, you’ll have a healthier growth rate and increased energy.
- Mental clarity: Neurotoxins released by human parasites are causative agents for brain fog. Brain fog makes you unable to remember something, no matter how hard you try. It also slows down your ability to process things. You’ll experience a sharper mental acuity once you eliminate these troublesome pathogens from your body.
- Getting rid of these parasites using a natural parasite cleanse will get rid of joint and muscle pain. Sauna or an infrared heating pad can help ease out the pain when undergoing the cleansing process. Stronger joints: Toxins released by the parasites cause systemic inflammation. This results in muscle and joint pain. To add, these parasites can seep into old injuries and worsen them.
- Healthier respiratory system: Natural parasite cleanses help eliminate parasites that live in the respiratory system, such as lung flukes and those that release toxins that affect your respiratory health. After the herbal cleanses, you will notice you have eliminated symptoms such as air hunger, feeling suffocated, shortness of breath, and burning lungs.
- Efficient nutrient absorption: Eliminating the parasites with a natural parasite cleanse will mean that nutrients from your food will not be stolen anymore. You’ll notice thicker and longer hair, shinier nails, clearer skin, and increased stamina.
- Do I have a Parasite?
- Worms in humans are shockingly common. Parasites and the health concerns that arise from them are difficult to understand. However, some symptoms are more common than others. They may range from mild irritation to life-threatening situations.
- The probability of you harboring parasites increases manifolds when you like to eat zealously or play outdoor sports—the various biotic elements of nature act as a vessel for these parasites. Therefore, being in touch with nature means more accessible contact with parasites.
- Certain groups of people are at a greater risk of contracting some kind of parasite infection than others. These groups of people should pay special attention to avert parasite infections. They are:
- People who live in or are travelers to tropical and subtropical zones.
- People who go for swims in rivers, lakes, or ponds. Giardia is very common in such ecosystems.
- People who are already suffering from other health conditions have a weak immune system to fight infections.
- People who face a shortage of clean drinking water.
- People who frequently get in touch with feces. For example, gardeners, landscapers, people working in childcare, hospitals, etc.
- What are the Symptoms of having a Parasite?
- The nine most common conditions that may indicate a parasite infection are Enumerated below.
- Mental health issues: As you know, parasites make you feel fatigued and maybe the root cause of so many other health problems. These make you fussy, continuously uncomfortable, upset, and eventually alienated from society. This leads to anxiety and depression.
- Parasites may not be the first thing to come to your mind when speaking of mental health. But people have experienced considerably better mental health after a parasite cleanse.
- Flu: Malaria is an infection in the blood caused by a class of microorganisms called “protozoa.” Suppose you have various flu symptoms, like vomiting, diarrhea, muscle and joint pain, and headache. In that case, you may want to get yourself tested for malaria and immediately start a parasite cleanse.
- Chronic coughs: The causative factor for your chronic cough may lie in your affinity for crayfish and crab. You may be suffering from paragonimiasis. It is caused by the lung fluke, which you may acquire from eating the host crabs. You may produce bloody sputum and suffer from fever, chest pain, or fluid in the chest cavity.
- Continuous itchiness: Chances are you have come in contact with hookworm eggs if you have itchy rashes. Hookworm eggs can adhere to your bare feet in contaminated soil. When the larvae from these eggs penetrate your skin, it causes an itchy reaction.
- Seizures: Seizures can arise from a variety of problems. However, one of the causes can be parasites if seizures begin to appear all of a sudden. This is caused mainly by the brain-infecting parasites.
- Eye symptoms: One of the many eye problems is toxoplasmosis, a common parasitic disorder. It causes blurry vision, high sensitivity to light, eye pain, and can even make you blind due to damage to the retina.
- Digestive disorders: Roundworm, tapeworm, and many other parasites are causal for various kinds of stomach disorders. You probably have a tapeworm or roundworm infection if you experience an upset stomach frequently despite eating healthy. The symptoms include stomach pain, leaky gut, sudden weight loss, appetite loss, etc.
- Inflammation: If you are suffering an intense itch in your fingers, leading them to be red and inflamed, you should think of scabies infection. Scabies arises from an ectoparasite that lives in finger webs, and they can get transmitted to you through contact with an infected person.
- Swelling in the limbs: Swollen limbs is a symptom of lymphatic filariasis or elephantiasis. It is caused when lymphatic vessels are obstructed. Parasites prevent the free flow of lymph through the vessels, which leads to swelling. It is mainly prevalent in tropical climates. It also causes genital swelling.
Common Types of Parasites in the Body
The eight most common parasites found in the human body are:
- Hookworm: Hookworm or Necator americanus belongs to the phylum Nematoda or Nemathelminthes of kingdom Animalia. This member of the Nematoda begins its life cycle as an individual outside the host’s body and is transmitted into the host through contaminated fruits, vegetables, and water.
The symptoms include anemia, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and weakness.
- Roundworm: Roundworm or Ascaris lumbricoides is also a member of phylum Nematoda of kingdom Animalia. These can grow up to 16-32 centimeters in length and hence are the largest kind of intestinal worms that infect humans. They enter the system through ingestion.
The symptoms are chronic coughs, fever, chronic fatigue, vomiting, neural issues, diarrhea, and allergic rashes.
- Tapeworm: Tapeworm or Taenia solium belongs to phylum Platyhelminthes of kingdom Animalia. They are transmitted via contaminated food. It adheres to the victim’s intestinal walls through hooks. Feces contain tapeworm eggs that live on vegetation until they are taken in by cattle and eventually transferred to humans.
The symptoms are malnourishment, nausea, intestinal inflammation, weight loss, diarrhea, fits, and dizziness.
- Scabies mite: Scabies mite or Sarcoptes scabiei is also known as the human itch mite. They belong to the phylum Arthropoda of the animal kingdom. They reach the victim via physical contact. An inflammation accompanied by an intense itch is triggered in the victim’s skin when the female mites lay eggs on it.
The symptoms are pus-filled nodules, itching, skin irritation, and soreness.
- Pinworm: Pinworm or Enterobius vermicularis is a member of the phylum Nematoda. They live in the intestines of the host. But they don’t enter the bloodstream. They are unable to live in other parts of the body. The symptoms are irritation and scratching.
- Giardia: Giardia lamblia belongs to the phylum Metamonada of the kingdom Protozoa. It causes a condition in the small intestine called giardiasis. It shows great resistance to water treatment and may be present in drinking water. The symptoms are nausea, weight loss, diarrhea, burps that smell like rotten eggs, and pain in the abdomen.
bancrofti: Another human parasite is a member of the Nematoda phylum. Wuchereria bancrofticauses filariasis and also elephantiasis in extreme cases. Mosquitoes act as a vector for this parasite. It enters the bloodstream when the mosquito pierces into the skin. The symptoms are thickened skin, skin infections, chills, fever, swelling, and painful lymph nodes.
How to do a Parasite Cleanse?
You can tell whether a parasite has infected you by keeping track of the apparent symptoms. Once you have done so, you should undergo a para cleanse. A parasite cleansing protocol consists of three fundamental steps.
The best natural parasite cleanse begins with weakening the parasite inside your body. Secondly, your system needs to eliminate them and their waste products. And, you must end with strengthening the immune system to prevent the parasites from infecting you again.
Step 1: Weakening the parasites
- Sugar is the source of energy for parasites. To weaken them, you need to eliminate their source of energy. Therefore, avoid eating carbs while on a para cleanse regime. You should do it for a minimum of a week to see the results. You should try eating more complex carbs.
Some foods containing simple carbs are corn syrup, raw sugar, brown sugar, fruit juices, and processed foods. Some sources of complex carbohydrates are oatmeal, barley, seeds, and brown rice.
- Eating pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and papaya seeds are considered effective natural ways of weakening and getting rid of intestinal worms. Studies ensure that seeds benefit people suffering from parasite infections. Raw seeds like that of pumpkin are effective in removing parasites in pets. However, do consult your vet before trying it out. Flax seeds are called “superfoods” for their role in improving poor digestive health.
- Another such superfood is garlic. It weakens the parasites inside your body and boosts your immune system. One should continue taking garlic for at least ten days to notice its benefits.
Step 2: Removing the parasites from your body with a parasite cleanse
- Concoctions are made by combining various natural ingredients to kill parasites and remove them and their waste products naturally with your excreta. Below are the ingredients to an effective mixture that will help you get rid of adult parasites along with their eggs.
- Shells of black walnut can be obtained in tincture or capsule form.
- Wormwood powder (200-300 mg)
- Clove powder (500 mg)
It is recommended to go through a twenty-one-day low-calorie fast. You may have apple cider vinegar, coconut kefir, fermented ginger, and other such fermented drinks.
- Eating more fiber ensures easy bowel movement so that your body can get rid of the parasites once they have been killed. Food with high fiber content are:
- Broad beans
- Swiss chard
- Grape Leaves
Step 3: Boosting your immune system
- Vitamin C is your answer when it comes to boosting your immune system. Citrus fruits are rich in Vitamin C. Some other vegetables that contain Vitamin C are:
- Dandelion greens
- Beet greens
- Brussel sprouts
- Winter squash
You should also take zinc. Zinc aids the cells of our body on a molecular level. It helps the body pick up the pace of metabolism and boosts our immune system. Some foods containing zinc are:
- Whole grains
- Hemp seeds
- Wild rice
Probiotics help us balance the microbiome of our digestive system. They add millions of good bacteria to our body that aids in digestion. They also help strengthen the immune system and keep illness at bay. Almond yogurt is an excellent naturally occurring probiotic.
You should always be wary of the symptoms of parasite infections. This will help you get rid of them at the early stages of the infestation.
A parasite cleansing diet should be rich in nutrients and low in carbohydrates. The inclusion of fiber is crucial to the parasite cleansing protocol—fiber aids in defaecation and flushing away the parasites and their waste products from our bodies.
A diet rich in nutrients will also help uplift your immune system, which will prevent any future parasite infestation. The above, coupled with probiotics, will help your body fight disease-causing parasites by strengthening your immune system.
The above diet should be followed for at least two months.
Foods that Kill Parasites
An efficient parasite cleansing diet should involve whole foods that occur naturally, herbs, and dietary supplements that will aid in getting rid of the intestinal parasites and their eggs from our body.
Some of the readily available edibles and ingredients that make for the best natural parasite cleanse are as follows.
- Garlic: Garlic is the most effective antibiotic and anti-parasitic food to occur naturally. It also promotes easy movement through the bowels and detoxifies them.
- Black Walnut Hulls: Black walnut hulls efficiently terminate the adult parasites no matter where they are present inside our body. It is known to be an excellent anti-parasitic and anti-fungal agent.
- A helpful substance is produced when the body converts coconut into a simpler form through digestion. This substance effectively terminates intestinal parasites, yeasts, viruses, and harmful bacteria living in the digestive tract. You should make sure to use only extra virgin, organic coconut oil to experience the best results. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is around 50% lauric acid. Lauric acid is a saturated fat that is a constituent of products derived from coconuts.
- Papaya: Papaya, besides being savory, can kill parasites like tapeworms and other intestinal worms. The papaya should be peeled off and then soaked in apple cider vinegar to increase its efficacy further. Eight ounces of the papaya should be eaten, and two ounces of the vinegar solution should be taken for four days.
- Pineapple: Pineapple is a tropical fruit, and it is rich in the anti-parasitic enzyme called bromelain. Studies suggest that a three-day pineapple fast works great for terminating tapeworms.
- Pumpkin seeds: They help with intestinal cleanse against tapeworms and roundworms if they are taken regularly. Pumpkin seeds are readily available natural remedies. They can be mashed and mixed with its juice, chewed, or made into its butter with the help of a food processor.
- If your stomach happens to be sensitive, you should be cautious about taking the parasite cleanse tea in small doses initially. This way, you will know how it affects your digestive health. In general, fennel seed tea is also a proven and excellent cure for irritable bowel syndrome. Tea of fennel seeds: Fennel seed tea is another natural remedy for parasite infection. It is a gentle laxative that can agitate certain species of parasites in our bodies. The parasites are mostly fleshed out along with the fluids in this process.
- Probiotics and other fermented foods: Some examples of fermented foods that can be prepared at home are rejuvelac. Rejuvelac is a drink made by fermenting cabbages, also called sauerkaraut and wheat berries.
- Additionally, it also helps balance the microbiome of your digestive tract. Wormwood is available in various forms such as capsules, tea, and liquid concentrate forms. Wormwood: Wormwood is one of the most popular natural remedies for parasite infestations and is included in our parasite cleanse. It is also known as Artemesia. It is an herb, and it eliminates huge adult parasites by killing them once it makes their surroundings hostile to be lived in.
- Cloves: Cloves are beneficial when you aim to kill the eggs of the parasites. The adult parasites lay these eggs daily. Once laid, the eggs remain in their dormant stage for a certain period. The dormant stage shows high resistance to any kind of parasite treatment. Therefore, it is suggested to let the eggs hatch first and then terminate them by taking cloves regularly.
- Vegetables: One class of food that should be essentially included in your parasite cleansing diet is antioxidants. And, there is no better source of antioxidants than fruit and green leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are concentrated with beneficial nutrients and probiotics that promote the elimination of harmful toxins from our bodies.
- Some of the vegetables that are storehouses of antioxidants are Maqui berry, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, and blueberries. These foods help rejuvenate the cells of our body and the organs and glands that have been infested with parasites.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: We know that concentrated hydrochloric acid is crucial for the process of digestion, especially in meats. Acid secretion in the stomach can be increased if you drink a solution of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in water at least 30 minutes before meals.
- Green onions: Green onions, like garlic, have an enzyme known as alliinase, which is anti-parasitic. This enzyme is released when the onions are cut or crushed. To prepare the onions for this and prevent your eyes from tearing up during the process, you may refrigerate them for an hour and then cut them with a sharp knife.
- Unsweetened juices: Juices of cranberries help eliminate parasites from your body. Cranberry juice can be taken after diluting it with water.
- Spices with strong odor: Parasites dread spices. Spices such as cloves, cayenne, cardamom, chilies, nutmeg, horseradish, cinnamon, and turmeric make parasites vanish. These pungent spices will add the required kick to your parasite cleansing diet and help you notice results soon.
- Essential oils: Essential oils from oregano, cloves, coconut, thyme, mimosa pudica act as natural parasite cleansing agents. They can be taken in the form of capsules.
Besides certain foods and herbs that you need to include in your diet to cleanse your body of parasites, you need to avoid some food classes for the diet to be most helpful. These are mainly refined carbs and sugar.
- Refined carbohydrates: Irresistible foods like cookies, cakes, pasta, along with bread and cereal, should be excluded from your diet regimen. All the foods mentioned above cause blood sugar to fluctuate considerably, leading to excessive pressure on a system already burdened with disease-causing parasites.
- Sugar: The parasites derive energy from any kind of sugar that we take (besides organic fruit). It also strips our body of its supply of Vitamin B complex along with some other crucial minerals. As mentioned earlier, a parasitic infestation will also cause cravings for processed sugars and carbohydrates. So, it is in your best interest to not have these types of food as much as possible. This will cause the parasites to starve and run out of fuel and energy, eventually leading to their death.
How Long before Parasite Cleanse Works?
Some parasite cleanses programs extend for two weeks, followed by two weeks off the program. This is repeated in cycles. Then there are other parasite cleanse programs that are followed for a month.
Doctor Clark Store recommends a parasite cleanse program that lasts for 18 days. After the 18-day parasite cleanses, one should perform weekly maintenance. The weekly maintenance begins after a period of seven days from the end of the 18-day cleanse. It should be done for a minimum of four weeks. However, it is recommended to stay on weekly maintenance for as long as possible.
In case you haven’t been on the maintenance program for more than three months, then you should again resume the parasite cleanse with the initial 18-day detox program. You may then continue with the weekly program.
Now, if you skip taking the anti-parasitic herbs for one or two days during the 18-day parasite cleanse, you may just resume from where you left. But, make sure the total number of days you take the dose amounts to eighteen.
However, if you haven’t been on the 18-day parasite cleanse for four days or more, it is recommended to start from the beginning.
A program involving high doses can replace weekly maintenance. But, you should not take high doses if you haven’t followed the 18-day parasite cleanse before, as high doses may trigger severe reactions that you may be unable to endure. Increasing the dose of herbs gradually over the 18-day program is a much more pleasant experience.
How to know if Parasite Cleanse is working?
The herbs that constitute the parasite cleansing regimen evoke different reactions in different people. There may be cases where intestinal worms may be visible in your stool, but that is atypical. In most cases, you may not be able to see any proof of the intestinal worms being eliminated through the stool. Excreting out worms with feces isn’t the only indication of the parasite cleanse working.
Most of the people who complete their course of the parasite cleanse have reported numerous benefits. The most common benefits are improved mental abilities and digestive health. In general, detox programs lead to better overall health.
There are negative indications too that appear in the individuals on detox programs. They may experience symptoms of the flu. Those symptoms are the result of the die-off phase of the parasite. Then again, some people report no noticeable changes.
Parasite Cleanse Side Effects
A highly efficient parasite cleanse will inevitably induce some side effects. The same regimen can act at different efficiency in different human beings. As a result, some experience the side effects, and others don’t.
The most common side effects are symptoms of flu. However, experiencing such symptoms indicates the cleanse is working when on a parasite cleansing regimen. The flu is because of the Herxheimer reaction, also called the Herx reaction in short. Organisms dying faster than the rate at which your body can get rid of them induce light flu and allergy symptoms.
But, should the regimen cause you extreme discomfort, stop taking the anti-parasitic herbs, and see your healthcare professional.
You may also find it difficult to get sleep while on the parasite cleanse. This difficulty has been attributed to increased ammonia levels due to the waste products from the death of the parasites. The heightened levels of ammonia in the brain are causal for the difficulty in sleeping. You may take the amino acid called ornithine or drink a glass of water mixed with stevia. It will help you counter the ammonia.
Some other likely side effects of parasite cleansing herbs are
- Stomach cramps
Where to buy Herbal Parasite Cleanse?
You can prepare your own parasite cleansing medicines. Since we have focussed on herbal parasite cleanses in this article, you can buy all the required herbs for parasites from your nearest grocery store. They may be available in different forms. They may be already in the form necessary for preparing your concoctions, or you can convert them into such forms by using various kitchen tools.
You also have the option of buying a total package of all the necessary herbal cleanse products for treating parasites. They come readymade, and you can get them either through a prescription from your healthcare professional who specializes in herbal parasite cleanse, or you can order them online.
But, if you are thinking of getting them from the web, make sure you are well educated on this matter. You should be sure of the dosage and beware of overdosing. Overdosing may induce severe side effects.