The ancient Egyptians and Mayans embraced the blue Lotus flower (Nymphaea caerulea). Today, the blue lotus flower is still a popular supplement with virtually no side effects, providing significant benefits. The natural Blue lotus is a safe, legal supplement perfect for people who naturally wish to enhance their lives. Blue lotus’s unique chemistry increases the vividity of dreams and meditations, brings about feelings of mild euphoria and tranquility, and provides relief from common symptoms.
- Deepens meditation and creativity.
- Will enhance dreams.
- Reduces anxiety and depression naturally.
- Compliments the wine.
- Is for people looking for a natural high
- Cannabis users who want to vape something natural
- People into tarot/intuition/crystals
- Help reduce erectile dysfunction in men.
- A tranquil euphoria
- Pain relief (especially when used as a tea; it is great for headaches and cramps)
- Natural sub for Xanax
- Consumed by smoking (lighter high than marijuana), vaping (less potent but possibly less harmful), and tea (most popular and potent)
- Smoking = quickest effect, least potent high
- Brewing = lasts up to two hours but takes a little longer to feel effects.
Ingredients: Wild harvested Blue lotus flower
Parts Used: Flower
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take ½ tsp of the powder once daily in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take one capsule twice a day, twelve hours apart, with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.