Tongkat Ali (Longjack) has been a part of southeast Asian traditional medicine for centuries. Eurycoma Longifolia is famously used to improve libido and energy and is preferred among athletes to help build muscle mass. It also helps enhance fertility and anti-aging properties when taken as an herbal supplement.
Tongkat Ali (Longjack) Information
- Scientific name: Eurycoma longifolia
- Origin: Thailand
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Tongkat Ali (Longjack)
- Parts Used: Root
- Taste: Bitter
Tongkat Ali Root (Eurycoma Longifolia) Benefits:
The Tongkat Ali plant may increase muscle mass and strength due to its effects on testosterone levels and will have a greater effect if combined with an intensive exercise routine. For this reason, Eurycoma longifolia is used to boost athletic performance, build physical strength, and promote fat loss.
Other benefits of Tongkat Ali are:
- Anti-aging qualities
- Tongkat Ali increases muscle mass.
- Reduce seasonal allergies
- Helps improve mood-reducing depression and relieve stress.
- Improves mental clarity
- Increases bone density, strength, and health.
- Providing thicker, healthier, and more natural-looking hair
- Improving body tone and eliminating excess body fat
Tongkat Ali Root Powder Extract – How To Use
Our Tongkat Ali extract comes in 2 forms – two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Tongkat Ali powdered form directions for use: The traditional preparation is to infuse one tablespoon into a tea. You may also take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Tongkat Ali capsules directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use for Tongkat Ali extract are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Tongkat Ali Powder Side Effects
Studies on individuals who have taken Tongkat Ali powder between 100 to 800 mg of daily dosage have shown no sign of side effects. However, studies on long-term side effects of Tongkat Ali consumption have not been conclusive.
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.