Love Muscle powder provides men with ten (10) of the most herbs that nature offers in the “Rainforest and South Africa.” Mulondo, Bangalala, Huanarpo Macho, Icoja Bark, Clavo Huasca, Chuchuhuasi, Iporuro Leaf, Para Para Bark, Tambor Huasca (Also known as Cats Claw).
- Mulondo (Mondia whitei): Aforementioned is indigenous to East Africa.
- Bangalala (Typha capensis) has a reputation for being one of the most potent male tonics.
- Icoja (Unonopsis floribunda) bark: The Icoja tree is native to the Amazon basin and tropical lowland forests in Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, and Bolivia. Amazon natives use it for arthritis, diabetes, diarrhea, inflammations, lung disorders, malaria, pellagra (lack of niacin or vitamin B3), rheumatism, skin infections, and wounds.
- Clavo Huasca (Thynanthus panurensis) Bark: Clavo Huasca is an aromatic vine often found climbing to the forest canopy in Amazonian Peru. Indian tribes in the Amazon rainforest regard Clavo Huasca as an impotence remedy for men and as an aphrodisiac, especially for pre-menopausal women. This vine tincture is also used for fever, aching muscles, and arthritis pain in Peruvian herbal medicine.
- Huanarpo Macho (Jatropha macrantha) bark: In Peru, Huanarpo Macho bark and stem is a very popular male tonic. Huanarpo is used in Peruvian herbal medicine for asthma, bronchitis, coughs, diabetes, and as a nerve, tonic to calm and support the central nervous system.
Love Muscle Powder Reviews:
I am happy to say I have added Love Muscle to my list of favorite herbs. I have used it three(3) times now, and each time it helps me obtain and keep rock-hard erections, and even gives me spontaneous erections throughout the day and night like I had when I was much younger. Like all herbs, I cycle this one; I will use it for a day or two maximum and then wait at least 5-6 days before using it again. This method of cycling works best for me, but everyone’s metabolism is different, and you should experiment to see what works best for you. AD.
Ingredients: A raw blend of the above herbs
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.