Jergon Sacha is one of the outstanding medicinal sources from the tropical rainforest of the Amazon. It is considered a supernatural life-saving drug plant for snake bites and other serious diseases in South America. Jergon Sacha may reach the top of life-saving herbal drugs in the present world. In fact, it might be a great source of revenue for the base country. It has a huge demand for snake bites and HIV, a dangerous disease in Peru and in Europe.
Jergon Sacha pros:
- Used for flourishing infections like HIV, Hepatitis.
- Able to cure respiratory symptoms (cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc.)
- Works as a topical therapist.
- Having the ability to save from other toxicant insect bites.
- It may be able to destroy viruses.
- Having the ability to counterbalance venom
- It may be able to redress poisons.
- Works to decrease inflammation as soon as possible
- Able to create an antibody
- Increases immune system ability.
Ingredients: Wild harvested Jergon Sacha
Parts Used: Rhizome/Tuber
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie twice a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 4 times a day with water or a favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.