Fadogia extract is considered one of the most famous aphrodisiac herbs in Nigeria and West Africa and is used to boost athletic performance in men.
Fadogia Agrestis Extract Information:
- Country of Origin: Nigeria
- Fadogia agrestis Common Name: bakin gagai in Hausa
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Fadogia agrestis
- Parts Used: Root, Bark
- Active Ingredients: Scopoletin, Luteolin, Betulinic Acid, and glycosides
What Is Fadogia Agrestis used for?
The testosterone-boosting quality of Fadogia extract makes it comparable to other herbs, vitamins, and supplements with similar benefits— such as Tongkat Ali powder, also known to help support higher testosterone levels. Fadogia extract is especially popular today among athletes looking to boost muscle mass and focus on bodybuilding. The increase in natural testosterone the plant fosters can, in turn, help boost muscle growth whether you’re male or female, allowing you to pursue those muscle-building and fitness goals!
Is Fadogia Agrestis the same as Tongkat Ali?
No, Fadogia agrestis powder is not the same as Tongkat Ali. You can learn more by reading Fadogia Agrestis and Tongkat Ali Health Benefits.
- Fadogia extract powder directions for use: Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day. You can also place 1 heaped teaspoon of Fadogia in hot water to consume as tea.
- Fadogia capsule directions for use: Take 1 capsule (550mg – 600mg) 2 times a day with water or a favorite beverage.
- Fadogia oil directions for use: Add a dropper full under the tongue for one minute and then swallow once daily.
We recommend consuming Fadogia for at least 4 weeks to see the effects. There have been no reports on the side effects of Fadgoia consumption. However, the long-term side effects are still unknown.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.