Eucommia bark powder has been used for centuries in Chinese Traditional Medicine (TCM) to support the endocrine system, improve kidney health, and strengthen bones and muscles. It is also said to promote weight loss, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance heart health.
- Country of Origin: China
- Scientific Name: Eucommia ulmoides
- Common Name: du Zhong
- Plant Family: Eucommiaceae
- Physical Appearance: 15 cm long. The leaves are deciduous, arranged alternately, simple ovate with an acuminate tip, 8–16 cm long, and with a serrated margin
- Ingredients used: Bark, root
Other benefits of Eucommia powder are:
- Helps strengthen tendons.
- May improve flexibility
- Eucommia is used for diabetic treatment
- Promote physical energy
- Increase structural stability
- Improves neurological functions
- Strengthens spinal cord
- Help relieve joint pain.
- Assist with bone growth
- Heals osteoarthritis
- Packed with phytonutrients
- Beneficial for fatty liver
- Enhances the hypothalamus
Eucommia bark powder directions for use:
Powder: Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day. You can also mix it with warm water and drink it as tea. We recommend taking Eucommia powder for at least 4 weeks to see the results.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.