- Country of Origin: China
- Scientific Name: Eucommia ulmoides
- Common Name: du Zhong
- Plant Family: Eucommiaceae
- Physical Appearance: 15 cm long. The leaves are deciduous, arranged alternately, simple ovate with an acuminate tip, 8–16 cm long, and with a serrated margin
- Ingredients used: Bark, root
Eucommia Powder Health Benefits
Eucommia bark has been used for centuries in Chinese Traditional Medicine (TCM) to support the endocrine system, improve kidney health, and strengthen bones and muscles. It is also said to promote weight loss, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance heart health.
Other benefits of Eucommia powder are:
- Helps strengthen tendons.
- May improve flexibility
- Eucommia is used for diabetic treatment
- Promote physical energy
- Increase structural stability
- Improves neurological functions
- Strengthens spinal cord
- Help relieve joint pain.
- Assist with bone growth
- Heals osteoarthritis
- Packed with phytonutrients
- Beneficial for fatty liver
- Enhances the hypothalamus
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.