Aguaje powder is made of Aguaje fruit, a fantastic superfood from South America that contains between 5-8 times the beta-carotene of carrots. Aguaje is abundant in antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and a significant amount of protein. Aguaje, or curvy fruit, is the fruit of the Mauritia flexuosa, a species belonging to the family of the Arecaceae, also known as buriti, moriche, canangucha, or miriti. Aguaje powder is famously used to increase women’s curves, such as butt and breast sizes.
Aguaje Powder Reviews:
I gained a cup size in my breast and a few inches in my hips & I also bought the curve and enlarge with this! I highly recommend these products to anyone looking to enhance their curves! Alexi lynch.
Aguaje Powder Information
- Origin: South America (Peru)
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Aguaje – Mauritia flexuosa (Buriti)
- Parts Used: Whole fruit
- Taste: Complex sweet, salty, and sharp flavor
Aguaje Powder Health Benefits
Phytoestrogens are naturally occurring compounds found in plants, many of which are consumed daily, such as Pueraria Mirifica. Estrogen is a hormone released in a woman’s body that regulates her menstrual cycle. The body’s endocrine system is responsible for producing this hormone.
In adult women, estrogen is responsible for the increase in curves such as breasts and butt sizes. Phytoestrogens mimic the naturally producing estrogen in the body by binding to the body’s estrogen receptor. Aguaje powder is wildly used to increase curves in women, such as butt and breast size, due to the presence of phytoestrogens (plant-based estrogens) in Aguaje fruit.
Other benefits of Aguaje powder are:
- Used to increase estrogen in the body and enhance women’s fertility
- Used as hormone support for women suffering ill effects of menopause
- It may help treat burns and scars.
- Provides essential fatty acids
- Aguaje is rich in vitamin C, which enhances the immune system,
- It may help control hot flashes.
How To Use Aguaje Powder
Aguaje powder comes in 2 forms – 2oz of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Aguaje powdered form directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Aguaje powder capsules form directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps of Aguaje powder that we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.