Ashwagandha Root Powder, Withania Somnifera Extract
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is a small evergreen shrub. It grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. The root and berry are used to make medicine. Ashwagandha powder is famously used to relieve stress. Ashwagandha acts on various body systems, such as the nervous system, the immune system, the endocrines, the reproductive system, and the body’s energy production system.
- Scientific Name: Withania Somnifera
- Origin: India
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder (Vegan)
- Parts Used: Root
Ashwagandha Root Extract Benefits
Ashwagandha root powder has a broad spectrum of benefits due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It’s commonly used as a stress-relieving herb.
Other benefits of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) are:
- Used as an ancient medicinal herb for natural healing
- Can reduce blood sugar levels
- Might have anti-cancer properties
- Can reduce cholesterol levels
- May reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety
- May increase muscle strength and mass
- May improve brain function and memory
How To Use Ashwagandha Root Powder
Our Ashwagandha root powder product comes in 2 forms – two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie twice a day.
- Capsules: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.