Imphepho is a powerful herbal plant native to South Africa used extensively for thousands of years in traditional medicine and cultural practices by South African tribes. It offers a wide range of health benefits, including skin healing and health, insomnia, and anxiety, for relief from ailments such as fever, colds, and flu, as well as a range of other medicinal applications.
- Country Of Origin: South Africa
- Common Names: Helichrysum petiolare, licorice plant
- Parts Used: Leaves and roots
Imphepho herbal smudge directions for use:
- Light up the end of the Imphepho sage bundle with a match.
- The tips of the leaves should smolder slowly, releasing thick smoke. Direct this smoke around your body and space with one hand while holding the bundle in the other.
- Allow the Imphepho incense to linger on the areas of your body or surroundings you’d like to focus on. Using a fan or feather can also help direct the smoke, though this is optional.
- Allow the ash to collect in a ceramic bowl or shell.
It usually takes about 20-40 minutes for you to start feeling the sense of spirituality and euphoria from the Imphepho herb.
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.