Wild Dagga Tea, Leonotis leonurus Herb For Relaxation
Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus) is also known as “Wild Cannabis” or “Lions Tail”, is a large broadleaf evergreen shrub belonging to the mint family (Lamiaceae), native to South Africa. Wild Dagga has the medicinal and psychoactive benefits, which are similar to cannabis (although milder). Wild Dagga tea is commonly used a sedative substance, which helps calming mood. This plant has been used for hundreds of years in Africa and China.
Wild Dagga Herb Information:
- Origin: South Africa
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Wild Dagga (Leonurus Leonurus)
- Parts Used For Consumption: Tops, flowers, and petals
- Physical Appearance: Bright orange color flowers and lemon smell
Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus) Benefits & Uses:
Wild Dagga is primary used to induce a state of relaxation and relieve symptoms of epilepsy. The primary active alkaloid in the herb is leonurine has mild psychoactive properties that help calm the user and can either be smoked or taken as a tea. The flowers and leaves of Wild Dagga can also be brewed to make a relaxing, calming tea to relieve anxiety or to prepare the user for sleep.
Other benefits of Wild Dagga are
- Helps regulate and calm your heart rate
- Helps relief pain
- Enhanced overall body health
- Are used to treat stings and bites, including snake bites
How To Make Wild Dagga Tea (Lions Tail)
Here are the steps to make a Leonotis leonurus tea:
- Take a petals/plant and put them into the water
- Boil the water for about 15-20 min. until the aroma starts getting noticed
- Consume the wild dagga tea.
Our Wild Dagga product comes with flowers & petals (1oz) and just petals (1oz)
Wild Dagga Effects
Wild dagga smokers report mood enhancement, slight giddiness, increased color perception and mental clarity. If smoked or consumed enough, Wild Dagga can also induce hallucinations in certain people.
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Flowers & Petals (1oz), Petals (1oz)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.