Cistanche extract has been traditionally used to enhance immunity, sexual health, antioxidation, neuroprotection, and natural tonic. In Chinese medicine, Cistanche (also known as Rou Cong Rong) stimulates the kidney yang and increases the sex hormone levels by inducing testicular steroidogenic enzymes in men.
Cistanche extract powder is commonly safe to consume as it’s been used in Chinese traditional medicine for over 1000 years. However, certain people have reported nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, and dizziness.
Cistanche Tubulosa Extract Powder Information
- Origin: China
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Cistanche
- Common Name: Rou Cong Rong and Suosuo Dayun
- Species: Cistanche tubulosa, Cistanche deserticola, Cistanche phelypaea
- Family: Orobanchaceae
- Parts Used: Stem, roots.
- Taste: Salty taste and is somewhat sweet and slightly bitter.
- Active Components: Cistanche mainly consists of volatile oils, non-volatile phenylethanoid glycosides (PhGs), iridoids, lignans, alditols, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides
How to use Cistanche tubulosa:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or a favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.