Cistanche Powder Extract To Promote Strength
Cistanche powder extract was traditionally used to promote strength, sexual energy, and vitality that is suitable for both men and women today. Cistanche herb is used to reinforce the kidneys’ vital functions, as a mild laxative for chronic constipation in the elderly, and to treat impotence.
- Origin: China
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Cistanche
- Common Name: Rou Cong Rong and Suosuo Dayun
- Species: Cistanche tubulosa, Cistanche deserticola, Cistanche phelypaea
- Family: Orobanchaceae
- Parts Used: Stem, roots.
- Taste: Salty taste and is somewhat sweet and slightly bitter.
- Active Components: Cistanche mainly consist of volatile oils, non-volatile phenylethanoid glycosides (PhGs), iridoids, lignans, alditols, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides
Cistanche Powder (Tubulosa and Deserticola) Benefits
Cistanche powder has been traditionally used for enhancing immunity, sexual health, antioxidation, and neuroprotection, and tonic. In Chinese medicine, Cistanche (also known as Rou Cong Rong) stimulates the kidney yang and increases the sex hormone levels by inducing testicular steroidogenic enzymes in men.
Other benefits of Cistanche powder are:
- Build up strength
- Enhance memory due to presence of echinacoside and acteoside which can prevent cognitive dysfunction
- Enhance immune function
- Adjust the circulatory system
- May help treat kidney-deficiency amenorrhea
- Slow down aging
- Nourishes the body Lower back pain
- Relieves Knee pain constipation
- May treat Premature ejaculation
- May treat Infertility low blood pressure
- Cistanche is mixed with processed Rehmannia root, Cuscuta seed, and Schisandra fruit for impotence.
- Moistens the bowels and induces laxation
How To Use Cistanche Powder Extract
Our Cistanche powder comes in 2 forms – two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Cistanche powdered form directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Cistanche capsules form directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use for Cistanche powder extract are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Cistanche Herba Side Effects
Cistanche powder is commonly safe to consume as it’s been used in Chinese traditional medicine for over 1000 years. However, certain people have reported nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, and dizziness.
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.