Sausage tree powder – wild-harvested and organically cultivated from Kigelia africana. Our product contains 0.05 kg of sausage tree powder in a package.
Sausage tree powder directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of your favorite juice or smoothie once a day. You can also sprinkle the powder directly on meals, such as applying it to your toast with butter.
Kigelia africana powder has been used for many decades for treating kidney diseases, solar keratosis, diarrhea, coughs, and inflammation. Sausage tree root is a remedy for boils, sore throat, constipation, and tapeworm infestation. There has been no report of side effects for sausage tree powder consumption, both short and long-term.
Sausage tree powder information:
Kigelia africana, or sausage tree, is the only tropical tree in the species of its genus (family Bignoniaceae). The unusual grey, sausage-shaped fruit that gives the tree its common name (the sausage tree) hangs from rope-like stalks. They can reach over a meter in length and weigh as much as 10kg.
- Scientific Name: Kigelia africana
- Country Of Origin: South Africa
- Ingredients: Wild-harvested Kigelia Africana
- Parts Used: Leaves, Bark
Other benefits of sausage tree powder are:
- Assist with fungal infections.
- Assists with PE.
- Helps with serious skin ailments such as leprosy.
- Helps with skin ailments such as eczema, boils, and psoriasis.
- Gets rid of ringworm and tapeworm.
- Helps with postpartum hemorrhaging.
- Assists with diabetes.
- Gets rid of pneumonia.
- Helps with piles.
- Reduces toothache.
- Help get rid of gonorrhea (using a decoction of bark)
- Helps ease rheumatism
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.