Mukombero Herb Information
- Origin: South Africa (Kenya)
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Mukombero (Mondia whitei) Roots
- Parts Used: Whole root and bark.
- Have an abundance of minerals.
- They are a good source of protein.
- Makes the mouth freshener.
- Improves sleep.
- Coronary ischemia
- Sperm function
- Appetite stimulant
- Abdominal pains
Mukombero Direction for Use
Mukombero can be used in 2 different ways: chew the roots and crushed into powder form:
Mukombero Roots Chewing Usage:
Peel the Mukombero bark from around the inside of the bark and chew the root. Swallow the created juices, and you can either spit out the large chunks or swallow the pieces.
Mukombero Powder Form Usage:
Mukombero roots and barks can be crushed into powder form for consumption. There are many ways in which the Mukombero powder can be used:
- Boil in your Drink(tea, water, milk) – sieving is not necessary
- Add to your plate of food and eat it
- Lick like Glucose
Mukombero powder form dosage: One ounce of roots and barks
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.