How long does it take for bangalala to work? It can take up to a week before seeing results for erectile dysfunction issues, although there are claims it will work within 60 minutes and last up to 12 plus hours.
Good product, worked well for performance (felt and performed 20 years younger), though not so much for libido (perhaps due to taking a smaller dose, 4 per day). I felt stronger and younger all weekend while also able to work longer hours physically in the yard. Mike.
Bangalala Root Powder Benefits
- Powerful tonic.
- Helps with improving circulation to the reproductive organs
- Has a biochemical effect as the herb’s phytosteriods can be metabolized by the body, thereby creating androgens. Androgens are a group of hormones that play an important role in reproductive activity, most notably testosterone.
- It is also used in a decoction of the rhizomes to ensure an easy delivery during pregnancy.
Origin: South Africa
Ingredients: Wild harvested Bangalala
Parts Used: Roots
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or a favorite beverage.
Tincture: Take 10-30 drops twice a day in a 4oz glass of water or under the tongue for 40 seconds, then swallow.
Pure sugar cane alcohol (USP 50%–60%) and naturally alkalize water. Herb potency ratio: 1:3. One dropper full is approx. 30 drops.
- Place one heaped teaspoon of Eriosema kraussianum in a cup.
- Add enough boiling water to fill 1/2 of the cup.
- Allow the water in the cup to cool.
- Consume twice a day.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.