Bael fruit powder has a rich nutritional profile and contains fiber, vitamins (B & C), and potassium. Bael fruit powder provides a cooling effect to the body and is commonly used in India to make sherbet in the summer.
Bael Fruit Powder Reviews:
This product does what it advertises. I haven’t felt this good in a while. Jay.w.turner19
The Bael fruit powder health benefits:
- Possesses anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties.
- Stimulates bowel movements, cleanses the gut, and is therefore used as a natural laxative. Also, it soothes the mucus membranes in the intestines.
- It may help remove toxins and internal parasites from the body due to its anti-fungal and anthelmintic properties.
- Provides effective blood cholesterol and blood sugar control.
- May treat ulcers and cholera.
- It is traditionally used to treat diarrhea and gut infections.
- Promotes healthy stool formation
- Helps with colon movement
- Help eliminate toxins in the GI tract.
- Helps prevent constipation
Ingredients: Wild harvested Bael fruit
Parts Used: Fruit
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.