Astaxanthin Powder Information
- Country Of Origin: China
- Ingredients: Organic Astaxanthin Algae derived from Haematococcus Pluvialis (This species is well known for its high content of the strong antioxidant astaxanthin)
- Item weight: 0.6kg
- Product nature: Bulk powder
- Parts Used: Algae
antioxidants protect your cells against the effects of , which are unstable molecules that can harm cellular structures leading to heart disease and more. Working as an , helps reduce oxidation in the body, which is often at the root of
Astaxanthin Powder Health Benefits:
- Protects the skin helping to improve moisture levels and smoothness, increasing skin elasticity, and reducing spots, freckles, and fine lines. Another skin-benefiting herb is Safflower powder.
- Protects your eyes from diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration
- Help promote muscle recovery, improve endurance and energy levels, and enhance strength.
- Astaxanthin powder works to relieve pain as well as is an effective anti-inflammatory supplement.
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of your favorite juice or smoothie twice a day.
Capsules: Take 2 capsules twice a day with water or your favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.