Astaxanthin Powder, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract
Astaxanthin is a reddish pigment that belongs to a group of chemicals called carotenoids. Due to its potent antioxidant properties, Astaxanthin has anti-fatigue and anti-inflammatory properties and many other health benefits. Our Astaxanthin powder is derived from natural organic Haematococcus Pluvialis, which is a freshwater species of Chlorophyta from the family Haematococcaceae. This species is well known for its high content of the strong antioxidant astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin Powder Information
- Product Origin: China
- Ingredients: Organic Astaxanthin Algae
- Parts Used: Algae
antioxidants protect your cells against the effects of , which are unstable molecules that can harm cellular structures leading to heart disease and more. antioxidants neutralize by giving electrons that stabilize the molecules. may come from normal metabolic processes in the body or external sources such as X-rays, cigarette smoke, air pollution, and industrial chemicals.
Working as an , helps to reduce oxidation in the body, which is often at the root of , which, if not treated, can cause long-term irreversible damage to one’s health. This is at the root of early aging, mental conditions such as dementia, and a host of other diseases and conditions, including eye problems, heart disease, arthritis, and more.
is also able to remove excess light energy from cells (singlet-oxygen quenching) and has been proven to be far stronger than other popular antioxidants such as vitamin C (6000 times stronger), CoQ10 (800 times stronger), green tea catechins (550 times stronger) and alpha-lipoic acid (75 times stronger). With these figures in mind, it becomes clear that is an excellent source of antioxidants.
Other benefits of Astaxanthin powder extract are:
- Protects the skin helping to improve moisture levels and smoothness, increasing skin elasticity, and reducing spots, freckles, and fine lines
- Protects your eyes from diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration
- Help promote muscle recovery, improves endurance and energy levels, and enhances strength
- Astaxanthin works to relieve pain as well as being an effective anti-inflammatory supplement
- Can help to keep your heart healthy as it has been shown to affect a significant reduction in bad cholesterol (LDL-C) and triglycerides and, at the same time, raises good cholesterol (HDL-C)
- Excellent for brain health.
- Can help with rheumatoid arthritis
How to Use
Our Astaxanthin powder supplement comes in 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Astaxanthin capsules directions for use: Take 1 capsule a day in the morning with food, along with water, or your favorite beverage
The gel caps we use for Haematococcus Pluvialis extract are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.