African mango, Irvingia gabonensis, is a species of African trees in the genus Irvingia, sometimes known by the common names wild mango, African mango, bush mango, dika, odika, modika, Òro, andok or ogbono. African mango seeds are known to contain a variety of nutrients, including fiber, amino acids, essential fatty acids, and minerals. It is famously used as a weight-loss supplement.
African Mango Information
- Binomial Name: Irvingia gabonensis
- Origin: West Africa
- Ingredients: Wild-harvested African Mango Seed
- Parts Used: Seed
African Mango Seed Benefits
African mango seeds are rich in Vitamin B and essential fatty acids. Emerging research shows that African mango seed extract may help balance blood sugar levels and support healthy cholesterol. Wild mango seeds powder is also shown to help control your appetite, aid digestion, and trim down with a rich, natural source of fiber. African mango extract is the perfect addition to a healthy diet, hydration, and exercise.
Other benefits of African mango seed are:
- Speed up metabolism to burn fat
- Suppress appetite and support weight loss
- May reduce body fat by up to 7%
- It may help reduce belly and waist size.
- Reduce cholesterol and balance blood sugar