Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa For Erectile Dysfunction
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa, also known as Almbornia is a type of lichen. Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa extract is used to treat sexual dysfunction, especially erectile dysfunction (ED), as well as to increase sexual desire (as an aphrodisiac). It is also used for cancer.
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa powder increases nitric oxide and cyclic guanosine monophosphate. Studies show that increased levels of nitric oxide and cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) help smoothen muscle relaxation and hence, Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa is often used to help enhance exercising.
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Information
- Origin: Ecuador
- Ingredients used for extract: Wild harvested Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa
- Parts Used For Consumption: Lichen (from the bark)
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Benefits:
Some of Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa benefits are:
- Promote additional blood flow
- Xanthoparmelia powder blocks PDE-5, which helps to treat erectile dysfunction problem
- Improves performance.
- Increases stamina.
- Improves bone health.
- Helps with hair loss.
- Improves heart health.
There has been no report of side effects for Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa consumption. However, it should be utilized with care, especially for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How To Use Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract
Our Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa extract comes in 2 forms: two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg)
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa powder directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa capsules directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use for Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa capsules are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.