Swedish flower Pollen was developed in the mid-1960s. Over the past several decades, millions of men in Europe, Japan, and Asia have used Swedish flower pollen to improve health and recovery. Swedish flower pollen is derived from a mix of flowering plants. Numerous studies have shown that Swedish flower pollen helps promote a healthy prostate and urine flow.
Swedish Flower Pollen Information:
- Country Of Origin: Sweden
- Ingredients: Organic Swedish Flower Pollen
- Parts Used: Flower
Swedish Flower Pollen Benefits:
Swedish Flower pollen has a very long list of vitamins and minerals. It is one of the strongest anti-oxidant available. Swedish flower pollen is famously used to promote a healthy prostate and urine flow. Studies on 60 subjects have shown that Men who received the Swedish flower pollen reported lower levels of pain, less urinary voiding, and urinary storage symptoms, compared to the men who received a placebo.
Other benefits of Swedish flower pollen are:
- Help relieve PMS and menopause for women
- Help relieve from hot flashes
- Maintain healthy prostate and promote healthy urine flow
- Antioxidants in Swedish Flower Pollen is shown to help increase liver health
- Help strengthen the immune system
How To Use Swedish Flower Pollen
Here’s how to use Swedish flower pollen:
- Swedish flower pollen powdered form directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Swedish flower pollen capsules form directions for use: Take 1 capsule (550-600 mg) 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage. The gel caps for Swedish flower pollen that we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural.
There have been no reported of serious side effects of Swedish flower pollen consumption. However, a small number of people have reported itching, swelling, shortness of breath, and light-headedness. So make sure you consult with your doctor before consumption.
Flower Pollen vs Bee Pollen
Flower pollen is pure pollen derived from flowers after the pollination process whereas bee pollen is derived from the beehives after bees collect flower pollen to their hives. The real difference lies in the nutritional value. Flower pollen such as Swedish flowers is known to contain a higher amount of nutrients compared to traditional bee pollen. Flower pollen is also less likely to have any contamination and causes any allergies.