Swedish Flower Pollen Benefits
Swedish Flower Pollen was developed in the mid-1960s. It was geared toward increasing men’s sexual health and vitality. Over the past several decades, Swedish Flower Pollen has been used by millions of men in Europe, Japan, and Asia for the improvement of sexual performance health as well as recovery.
Numerous studies have shown Swedish Flower Pollen to help promote a healthy prostate, which is vital when dealing with hair loss, urination, and waking up in the middle of the night numerous times.
Please do not confuse Swedish Flower Pollen with bee pollen. Swedish Flower Pollen is made up of several strains of specific organic grass and flower plants, which is terrific, and the reproductive fluid of the plant.
Swedish Flower Pollen Ropes
Now there is something called “ropes.” The Swedish Flower Pollen ropes is a term created from France decades ago as “Les Lianes.” It describes the appearance of “streaming ejaculate.” Flower Pollen is associated with this effect due to the intensification of ejaculate contractions and semen volume.
Swedish Flower Pollen has a very long list of vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, amino acids, enzymes, proteins, phytosterols, lipids, ribonucleic acids, peptides, and fatty acids. Surprisingly, Flower Pollen is unusually abundant in all of these nutrients, as well as many others not mentioned.
Swedish Flower Pollen has been suspected to be a non-hormone method of helping women who experience PMS, showing a positive outcome after several studies. Also, premenstrual weight gain was also reduced by 50 percent during those investigations.
Swedish Flower Pollen Results
Some may ask when will I see results? Everyone’s body chemistry and health is different. Let’s make that clear, so time is required before you can notice the results. Although some men have reported dramatic results within 3-4 days, effects should be seen within a 7-10-day period, again depending upon your health state. Our Swedish Flower Pollen is safe. It comes from a “pure” botanical seed; it’s allergen-free and stimulant-free with no side effects.
Please do not freak out when you view our Swedish flower pollen analysis list (extraordinarily long yet amazing):
Dietary Essential Amino Acids and Physiological Essential Amino Acids
- Histidine Alanine Glutamic Acid
- Isoleucine Alpha-amino butyric acid Glutamine
- Leucine Arginine Glycine
- Lysine Asparagine Hydroxyproline
- Methionine Aspartic Acid Proline
- Phenylalanine Cysteine Serine
- Threonine Cystine Tyrosine
- Auxins Gibberellins
- Brassins Kinins
- Phenolic Acids (Catechin, Epicetoohln, Gallio) Xanthine
- Phenolic Acids
- Swedish Flower Pollen contains Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Pentosane Nucleic Acids
- Ferulic Acid
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
- Ellagic Acid
Low Molecular Weight Sugars and Related Compounds
- Fructose Maltotriose
- Mannose Glucose
- Galactose Xylose
- Arabinose Xylitol
- Ribose Xylogaracturonan
- Fucose Glucoronolactone
- Hexosamine Raffinose
- Rhamnose Stachyose
- Maltotetraose Sucrose
- Maltose Callose
- Myo-inositol Pinitol
- Quercetin Apigenin Kaempferol
- Dihydroxquercetin Sorhamnetin Dihydrokaempferol
- Naringenin Myricetin Luteolin
- P-coumaric acid Isorhamnetin
Vitamins – Carotenoids – Minerals
- Provitamin A (carotenoids) Alpha-carotene Calcium
- B1 Thiamine Beta-carotene Phosphorus
- B2 Riboflavin Xanthophyll Potassium
- Niacin Zeaxanthin Sulphur
- B6 Pyridoxine Lycopene Sodium
- Pantothenic Acid Crocetin Clorine
- Biotin Cryptoxanthin Magnesium
- Swedish Flower Pollen contains B-12 (Cyanocobalamirn) Iron
- Folic Acid Manganese
- Choline Copper
- Inositol Iodine
- Vitamin C Zinc
- Vitamin D Silicon
- Vitamin E Chromium
- Vitamin K Molybdenum
- Ratin Boron
Fatty Acid Profile
- Number of C-atoms and double bonds:
- Caprylic acid (C-8)
- Capric (C-10)
- Lauric (C-12)
- Myristic (C-14)
- Myristoleic (C-14) one double bond
- Pentadecanoic (C-15)
- Pentadecenoic (C-15) one double bond
- Palmitic (C-16)
- Palmitoleic (C-16) one double bond
- Heptadecanoic (C-17)
- Heptadecanoic (C-17) one double bond
- Stearic (C-18)
- Oleic (C-18) one double bond
- Linoleic (C-18) two double bonds
- Linolenic (C-18) three double bonds
- Arachidic (C-20)
- Eicosenoic (C-20) one double bond
- Eicosadienoic (C-20) two double bonds
- Eicosatrienoic (C-20) three double bonds
- Arachidonic (C-20) four double bonds
The significant fractions of the polar lipids in Swedish flower pollen are lecithin, lysolecithin, phosphoinositol, and phosphatidylcholine.
- Neutral lipids
- Monoglycerides Free fatty acids
- Diglycerides Sterols
- Triglycerides Hydrocarbons
- Beta-sitosterol Campesterol
- Stigmasterol Estrone
- Long Chain Hydrocarbons:
- n-tricosane (C23)
- n-pentacosane (C25)
- n-heptacosane (C27)
- n-nonacosane (C29) myo-inositol
Isocitrate dehydrogenase (NADP).
Malonate semialdehyde dehydrogenase.
Glutamate dehydrogenase (NADP).
o-Diphenol oxidase, tyrosinose.
Fatty acid peroxidose.
alpha glucan-phosphorylase, P-enzyme.
Maltose 4-glucosyltransferase, amylomaltase.
Nucleoside diphosphate kinase.
Ribonuclease (R Nase).
Deoxyribonuclease (D Nase).
Citrate synthase (synthetase).
Class: Ligases and Others
Folic acid conjugase.
D-glucose-6-P- cycloaldolase (NAD+).
Below are some of the other Flower Pollen Extract Ropes benefits
- The increased volume of released ejaculate creating the “ropes” effect
- More intense ejaculatory contractions due to the strengthening of the vas deferens muscle (the muscle responsible for the expulsion of semen).
- Sexual well-being and vitality
- Improves ED (erectile dysfunction) caused by diabetes
- Enhances prostate health
- More satisfying orgasms
- Improved quality of semen
- Faster recovery for second orgasm(s)
Ingredients: Organic Swedish Flower Pollen
Parts Used: Flower
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take one tsp of dried powder in 8 oz. of favorite juice or smoothie, two times a day.
Capsules: Take 2-4 capsules twice a day with water or a favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.