Say Goodbye to All forms of Cancer!
#1 Parasite and Worms Cleanse!
Back To Your Roots Herbs Parasite and Worms formula is a powerful cleansing formula used to detoxify the blood, digestive system, organs, and GI tract.
Herbs backed by scientific information and biologists.
Prostate & Uterus Cancer
The prostate and uterus are components of the endocrine system, therefore, having tumors in these systems affect the secretion of particular hormones and or growth factors, and plenty more enzymatic actions.
Restore The Balance.
From nature into the labs we have discovered what’s been hidden. You are now witnessing something magical and proven from nature to breakthrough every toxic cell known to humanity.
Unlocking Foreign Mutations DNA
Stops rapid DNA replication
Parasite and or Cancer Information.
A general understanding of parasite and worms infestation and its treatment is essential for real vitality and active immunity. Our observations indicate that more people are infected with worms and harmful micro-organisms than previously suspected.
If parasites are identified as a source of imbalance, a parasite cleanse is recommended to heal all aspects of the body. In our experience, our Parasite and Worms formula should be followed virtually by everyone with lingering illnesses or degenerative conditions, i.e., cancer, arthritis, AIDS, chronic fatigue, alcoholism, etc.
Parasitic pathogens nearly always play a role in the etiology of degeneration.
The Nature of Parasites and Worms
The general usage of “parasite” refers to any organism that invades and lives at the expense of another organism, known as the host (human, animal, or insect). For our website, we will refer to “parasite” not only as those organisms scientifically categorized as parasites, such as protozoa and tapeworms, but also yeasts, viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
It is rare that a person is affected only by yeasts, or by one type of germ. People often harbor many species of pathogenic organisms, which contribute to a full spectrum of health problems ranging from arthritis and diabetes to depression and irritable bowel syndrome.
In the bodily milieu (environment), such organisms disrupt the normal functioning of the organs and continually excrete toxic waste products, which stress the body and wear down immunity. The broad range of parasite-induced health problems is evident once the nature and extent of a parasitic infection are understood.
A general misconception about parasites is that they inhabit only the intestines of the host. However, certain parasites live in the host’s blood, lymphatic system, vital organs, glands, and other body tissues. Some parasites may infect the entire body, becoming “systemic.”
Other parasites attack specific organs; for example, hookworms enter the body through the skin, travel in the blood, and eventually inhabit the lungs and small intestine; if left untreated they can remain in these organs for years, causing such symptoms as nausea, pneumonia, and anemia.
Not counting the thousands of parasitic germs, fungi, viruses, and other such microbes, scientific sources list 3200 varieties of parasites which fall into four major categories:
- Protozoa: Giardia lamblia, trichomonas, cryptosporidium, and Endolimax nana; these are microscopic organisms that travel through the bloodstream and infect all body parts.
- Trematoda: blood, lung, liver, intestinal, kidney and bladder flukes. Flukes are approximately 1-2.5 centimeters in length.
- Cestoda: beef, dog, pork, and fish tapeworms that infect the intestines. Tapeworms are large by parasitic standards and can measure up to twelve meters in length.
- Nematoda: pinworms, roundworms, hookworms; these enter the intestines, lymphatic system, pancreas, lungs, liver, and heart. Nematodes vary in size from .2 to 35 centimeters. This group is easily transmitted, primarily by children.
Considering the extensive terrain of parasites, the vast number of adverse health effects they cause is not surprising.
Symptoms of Parasitic Infection
Abdominal pain and diarrhea are the most frequently observed symptoms of an acute parasitic infection; however, if left untreated, the condition becomes chronic, causing more complicated patterns that may mimic other syndromes. Following is a list of symptoms of parasite infection:
- Digestive: gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, belching, intestinal tract burning and cramping, changeable bowel movements, mucus in the stools, irritable bowel syndrome, malabsorption of nutrients, inability to digest fats, lactose or gluten intolerance, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, insatiable appetite, weak appetite, anorexia, over-weight, under-weight, cravings for sweet, and or crunchy foods.
- Immune system dysfunction: chronic fatigue, weakness, frequent colds, and flu.
- Nervous and muscular system dysfunction: mental fog, memory problems, sleep disturbances, insomnia, teeth grinding (especially during the full moon), hearing loss, eyesight impairment, joint and muscle aches and pains.
- Excess mucus: a sign of dampness. This may manifest as mucus in the stools, chronic post nasal drip, or frequent sinus infections.
- Exterior signs: allergies, skin rashes, swellings, hives, eczema, white spots around the mouth, acne, swelling of the lips, blue coloring in the whites of the eyes, and itching in the anus and the ears.
- Emotional signs: apathy, depression, nervousness, anxiety, restlessness, irritability, hyperactivity in children.
Laboratory testing is an option. Accurate testing for parasites is a problematic procedure. Many laboratories only test for intestinal parasites. The most reliable and thorough tests are available in dedicated parasitology laboratories, which are frequently located in academic or research settings.
How Parasites Spread
According to an article by the New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, parasites are easily spread through normal daily activities. Parasites “often find their way into water supplies, where they resist chlorination and are incompletely filtered from processed drinking water supplies, even when filtration is working optimally.”
Transmission can occur through fecally contaminated swimming pool water, municipal water supplies, food, sexual activity, dogs, cats, and other animals. Those at highest risk are immunocompromised persons and children in day-care centers. The following is a list of sources of contamination:
- Water sources: Rivers, lakes, wells, and tap water are potentially contaminated with harmful organisms. Drinking or swimming in a pool containing parasites is a primary way to become infected.
- Animals: Pets and farm animals are carriers of parasites. All animals contact parasites (mainly worms) outdoors, and if allowed indoors, expose their owners.
- Raw and undercooked foods: Parasites are found in many fresh and undercooked foods, especially meat, and fish. Microwave cooking is often inadequate to destroy parasites. Improperly treated raw fish in sushi is a frequent source of parasites. An infected food handler working in a restaurant kitchen can transmit parasites.
- Physical contact: Parasites are often spread through close contact, primarily by children during play and lack of proper hand-washing habits. Parasites are easily transmitted during sexual contact – AGAIN!
Overuse of antibiotics: Antibiotics (against life) significantly interfere with the balance of the intestinal BIO (life)-culture, allowing the proliferation of harmful microorganisms.
Parasite and Worms Other Benefits:
The feeling of well-being and peace
Healthy immune system
Increases energy level
Hodgkin’s & Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
Origin: USA (Formulated by Back To Your Roots Herbs)
Ingredients: A raw blend of the above herbs
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take one tsp of dried powder in 8 oz. of favorite juice or smoothie, three times a day.
Capsules: Take six capsules daily (two breakfast, two lunch, and two before dinner) with distilled water or a favorite beverage (before each meal).
Tincture: Take 10-30 drops twice a day in a 4oz glass of water.
One dropper full is approx. 30 drops.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.