Love Muscle (For Men)
Love Muscle ~ Restore Sexual Potency
Love Muscle formula provides Men with ten (10) of the MOST POTENT herbs that nature offers in the “Rainforest.” Huanarpo Macho, Icoja Bark, Clavo Huasca, Chuchuhuasi, Iporuro Leaf, Para Para Bark, Tambor Huasca (Also known as Cats Claw).
One of the main ingredients that you will find in the Love Muscle that is used by females as well is “Clavo Huasca.” Great for men’s sexual organs. Men beware this is a “very powerful” formula, highly valued in the herbal remedy department.
- Huanarpo Macho (Jatropha macrantha) bark: In Peru, Huanarpo Macho bark and stem is a very popular male sexual tonic and aphrodisiac. It is considered an overall male sexual stimulant and libido aid and is used to restore sexual potency. Huanarpo is used in Peruvian herbal medicine for asthma, bronchitis coughs, and diabetes and as a nerve, tonic to calm and support the central nervous system
- Icoja (Unonopsis floribunda) bark: The Icoja tree is native to the Amazon basin and tropical lowland forests in Panama, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, and Bolivia. Amazon natives use it for arthritis, diabetes, diarrhea, inflammations, lung disorders, malaria, pellagra (lack of niacin or vitamin B3), rheumatism, skin infections, and wounds. It is also an ingredient in several aphrodisiac herbal formulas.
- Clavo Huasca (Thynanthus panurensis) Bark: Clavo Huasca is an aromatic vine that is often found climbing to the forest canopy in Amazonian Peru. It’s reported to be a highly effective natural aphrodisiac for both men and women in South America today. Indian tribes in the Amazon rainforest regard Clavo Huasca as an impotence remedy for men and as an aphrodisiac, especially for pre-menopausal women. In Peruvian herbal medicine, this vine tincture is also used for fever, aching muscles, and arthritis pain.
- Mulondo (Mondia whitei): Aforementioned is indigenous to East Africa. The ‘mulondo’ is used to control early ejaculation and increase your erection. It targets those parts of your body responsible for sexual stimulation and ejaculation. It increases the stimulation as well as increasing the blood into your penis. The result is a more extended intimate performance and stronger erection.
- Typha capensis: Bangalala (Typha capensis) has a reputation for being one of the most potent sexual tonics in the category of aphrodisiacs. It’s known to enhance male potency. Utilized by African males and females in “South Africa.” Known as the “African Viagra.” Bangalala will increase circulation, whereby opening the veins allowing the blood to flow efficiently. It will be a matter of time the American scientists find out what the traditional healers have been using for centuries.
Note: Taken late in the day could keep you awake at night.
Ingredients: A raw blend of the above herbs
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Copyright ©2020, All rights reserved
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps