Cistanche | Increase sexual energy with Cistanche
Cistanche (Cistanche tubulosa), China natives call it Rou Cong Rong, is a desert plant that grows to a height of 160 centimeters tall and belongs to the botanical family Orobanchaceae. According to traditional Chinese Medicine, Cistanche (Cistanche tubulosa) is said to be one of the top herbs for strengthening the kidneys and providing incredible benefits to the blood.
Cistanche was traditionally used as a tonic to treat all wasting diseases, an aphrodisiac for men, and to cure impotence, spermatorrhea, menstrual difficulties, gonorrhea, and problems related to the genital organs of women. Today, it is used to reinforce the vital functions of the kidneys, as a mild laxative for chronic constipation in the elderly, and to treat impotence.
Cistanche TCM Properties
Sweet and salty in taste, warm, and nontoxic, it acts on the kidney and large intestine meridians. Effects, Medicinal Uses, and Combinations
1. Cistanche stimulates the kidney yang:
• For impotence, Cistanche is mixed with processed Rehmannia root, Cuscuta seed, and Schisandra fruit.
• For pain in the loins and knees, as well as for lassitude of the muscles, Cistanche is used with morinda root and Eucommia bark.
• To treat female infertility and strengthen the vital essence, Cistanche is also combined with other tonic medicinal herbs, such as antler glue, Chinese angelica, and white peony.
2. Moistens the bowels and induces laxation: for chronic constipation due to dryness of the bowel in the elderly, after giving birth, or after laying in bed for a long period, Cistanche is prescribed alone in a decoction (use up to 30 g) or with hemp seed, aquilaria, Chinese angelica, dry Rehmannia, and bitter orange in a decoction.
Recently Cistanche (Cistanche tubulosa) has been used for improving sexual potency, earning its nickname natural viagra.
Putting aside its benefits for those with erectile dysfunction, it has a beneficial effect on female infertility, excessive bleeding during menstruation, easing of menstrual tension and symptoms of menopause. Cistanche is also useful for lower back pain, to name a few benefits.
Cistanche | An excellent herb for athletes and lovers | Cistanche enhances glycogen
For athletes and bodybuilders. If you are looking to build muscle and or strength, Cistanche (Cistanche tubulosa) will assist by enhancing the glycogen stores in your muscles, which has an effect on reducing muscle protein degradement after a strenuous workout. As well as improving energy right at its very source the mitochondria, and DNA and RNA synthesis in the spleen and liver.
Cistanche (Cistanche tubulosa) enhances libido in both sexes. Containing Aceoside and Saldroside, both of which are compounds that help and improve the health of the CNS (central nervous system) which enhances the secretion and release of hormones and neurotransmitters and thus targeting the libido.
It is highly recommended you consume Cistanche daily. Prolonged use is best for Cistanche.
Build up Strength
Enhance immune function
Adjust circulatory system
Increase libido in men and women
Nourish the body
Lower back pain
Low blood pressure
Ingredients: Wild harvested Cistanche
Parts Used: Stem, roots
2 ounces of powder and or 60 vegetable capsules.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.