Mpesu powder information:
- Common Names: Securidaca longipedunculata (violet tree, Afrikaans: krinkhout, Bambara: satene, Tswana: mmaba, Venda: Mpesu) is a species of tree from the genus Securidaca.
- Origin: South Africa
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Mpesu (Securidaca longipedunculata)
- Parts Used: Root/bark.
Benefits of Mpesu powder:
- 100% Natural
- It gives you longer erections and orgasms in the bedroom
- Can be easily consumed – can be chewed for emergency or suitable usage, notably by boys and teenagers
I combine mpesu with Cnidium and/or bangalala; this combination makes for very strong, long-lasting, and spontaneous erections. However, I personally cycle 2 days on and 5 days off for the best results. Experiment for yourself to determine what is the best combo and cycle. ADB.
How To Use Mpesu herb:
Securidaca longipedunculata comes in 2 forms – Two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
Securidaca longipedunculata Powder Directions For Use:
- Place one heaped teaspoon of Securidaca longipedunculata in a cup.
- Add enough boiling water to fill 1/2 of the cup.
- Allow the water in the cup to cool.
- Strain and consume twice a day.
Securidaca longipedunculata Capsules Directions For Use:
- Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or your favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.