Jergon Sacha has strong anti-viral, anti-micro bacterial, and anti-parasitic properties and are used largely in South America as an immunostimulant by the Amazonian and Peruvian tribal people. There are four types of species of Jergon Sacha – Dracontium Loretense, Dracontium Peruviuanum, Dracontium Asperum, and Dracontium Longipes.
Jergon Sacha Benefits
According to the latest clinical research by Dr. Roberto Inchuastegui Gonzales, it is found that Jergon Sacha may contain natural protease enzyme inhibitors that help block proteases. This can stop HIV from reproducing itself and works similar to the HIV protease inhibitors drugs used in today’s medicines to cure HIV/AIDS. Jergon Sacha is also used to inhibit protease enzymes in snake venoms, which makes it a great snakebite antidote.
It usually takes about 4 weeks for Jergon Sacha to start showing results. There has been no report of side effects of Jergon Sacha consumption. However, it may cause a change in the metabolism of oxalate if consumed at a high dosage over a long period of time.
Other benefits of Jergon Sacha are:
- Used for flourishing infections like HIV, Hepatitis.
- Able to cure respiratory symptoms (cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc.)
- Works as a topical therapist.
- Having the ability to save from other toxicant insect bites.
- It may be able to destroy viruses.
- Having the ability to counterbalance venom
- It may be able to redress poisons.
- Works to decrease inflammation as soon as possible
- Able to create an antibody
- Increases immune system ability.
Ingredients: Wild harvested Jergon Sacha
Parts Used: Rhizome/Tuber
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie twice a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 4 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.