Jergon sacha (Dracontium Loretense) is a rainforest plant common to the northwest Amazon. Jergon sacha has strong anti-viral, anti-micro bacterial, and anti-parasitic properties and are used largely in South America as an immunostimulant by the Amazonian and Peruvian tribal people. There are four types of species of Jergon Sacha – Dracontium Loretense, Dracontium Peruviuanum, Dracontium Asperum, and Dracontium Longipes.
Jergon Sacha Information
- Scientific Name: Dracontium loretense
- Country Of Origin: Peru
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Jergon Sacha
- Parts Used: Rhizome/Tuber
- Also known as fer-de-lance, sacha jergón, erva-jararaca, jararaca
Jergon Sacha Benefits
According to the latest clinical research by Dr. Roberto Inchuastegui Gonzales, it is found that Jergon sacha may contain natural protease enzyme inhibitors that help block proteases. This can stop HIV from reproducing itself and works similar to the HIV protease inhibitors drugs used in today’s medicines to cure HIV/AIDS. Jergon sacha is also used to inhibit protease enzymes in snakes venoms, which makes it a great snakebite antidote.
Other benefits of Jergon sacha are:
- Used for flourishing infections like HIV, Hepatitis.
- Able to cure respiratory symptoms (cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc.)
- Works as a topical therapist.
- Having the ability to save from other toxicant insect bites.
- It may be able to destroy viruses.
- Having the ability to counterbalance venom
- It may be able to redress poisons.
- Works to decrease inflammation as soon as possible
- Able to create an antibody
- Increases immune system ability.