Jergon Sacha, Dracontium Loretense As Anti Viral Herb
Jergon sacha (Dracontium Loretense) is a rainforest plant, common to the northwest Amazon. Jergon sacha has strong anti-viral, anti-micro bacterial, and anti-parasitic properties and are used largely in South America as an immunostimulant by the Amazonian and Peruvian tribal people. There are four types of species of this Amazonian herbal tonics – Dracontium Loretense, Dracontium Peruviuanum, Dracontium Asperum, and Dracontium Longipes.
Jergon Sacha Plant Information
- Scientific Name: Dracontium Loretense
- Origin: Peru
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Jergon Sacha
- Parts Used: Rhizome/Tuber
- Also known as fer-de-lance, sacha jergón, erva-jararaca, jararaca
Jergon Sacha (Dracontium Loretense) Benefits
According to the latest clinical research by Dr. Roberto Inchuastegui Gonzales, it is found that Jergon sacha may contain natural protease enzyme inhibitors that help block proteases. This can stop HIV from reproducing itself and works similar to the HIV protease inhibitors drugs that are used in today’s medicines to cure HIV/AIDS.
Moreover, it is also known that snake venom contains protease enzymes. The more protease the venom has, the more powerful it is. With Jergon sacha’s ability to inhibit protease enzymes, it has been validated as a snakebite antidote.
Other benefits of Jergon sacha are:
- Used for flourishing infections like HIV, Hepatitis.
- Able to cure respiratory symptoms (cough, bronchitis, asthma, etc)
- Works as a topical therapist.
- Having the ability to save from other toxicant insect bites.
- It may be able to destroy viruses.
- Having the ability to counterbalance venom
- It may be able to redress poisons.
- Works to decrease inflammation as soon as possible
- Able to create an antibody
- Increases immune system ability.
How To Use Jergon Sacha (Dracontium Lorentese)
Our Jergon sacha herbal extract comes in 2 forms – powder and capsules
- Jergon sacha powder directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie twice a day.
- Jergon sacha capsules directions for use: Take 1 capsule 4 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Jergon Sacha Side Effects
There has been no report of side effects for Jergon Sacha consumption. However, it may cause change in metabolism of oxalates if consumed at a high dosage over a long period of time.
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.