Borojo or borojoa stands out as the most amazing yet, among all the foods in the WORLD, with a unique set of health benefits. According to our ancestors, they’ve consumed Borojo when they wanted a little extra sexual boost, while at the same time bringing you a plethora of potent nutrients desperately needed by your body.
Once said by a nutritionist, Borojo (borojoa) has grown on a large scale could address the problem of malnutrition in the world. Borojo fruits are so rich in minerals and vitamins that no other fruit on this planet could compete with it in regards to health benefits.
Other Borojo (Alibertia patinoi) vitamins found in large quantity are iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin C, B1, B2, and silicium.
Phosphorous is found to be high in abundance in Borojo fruit, which is excellent for brain functions, such as memory and concentration. Vegan and vegetarians also love Borojo due to its peculiarly high amount of protein and essential amino acid content.
If you are willing to consume Borojo for its health benefits, but it is not available in your area, we would recommend the Borojo powder or the all-natural vegicaps from us.
Borojo fruit powder is an excellent addition to your favorite juice, smoothie, or added in your jam.
NOTE: One pound of Borojo is equivalent to 3 pounds of the amino acid content of ‘slaughtered’ meat.
Borojo fruit is known for its high protein, mineral, and vitamin content. Almost no other fruit in the world has an as high quantity of water-soluble B vitamins, which is excellent for health.
Stories often told about natives in Colombia, and Costa Rica has used the pulp of Borojó fruit for centuries for its ability to maintain high energy when taking long journeys through the jungle.
In Borojo (Alibertia patinoi), niacin B3 is found in very high amounts. Niacin in orthomolecular medical research has been shown to treat/help in fighting against depression, anxiety, arthritis, and most notably schizophrenia.
Recent scientific research performed by the University of Santiago in California has shown that Borojo (Alibertia patinoi) fruit contains an abundance of a chemical called “sesquiterpelantond,” which inhibits the cell growth of tumors and shows promise in treating terrible illnesses.
Borojo other benefits
- Borojo is known as the energy fruit for its contents of B Vitamins and antioxidants, supplying a much-needed boost for athletes and those looking for that daily help.
- Borojo has high contents of phosphorus, helps protect the brain function.
- Borojo has high amino acid and protein content.
- A natural aphrodisiac, known as love juice to the native people of Panama, Colombia, and the Amazon region.
- Borojo helps heal wounds and balance sugar in the blood.
- Borojo will assist in menstrual discomfort for women and soothing bronchial infections.
- Borojo helps with anxiety and behavioral problems in children.
- Borojo is packed full of phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Borojo help fortifies DNA and RNA structures and helps cellular regeneration.
- It is known for its high antioxidant amount.
Origin: South America
Ingredients: Wild harvested Borojo
Parts Used: Fruit
Forms: Two ounces of powder or 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
How to use:
Powder: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
Capsules: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Powdered (2oz), Capsule (s) 60 Vegicaps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.