Alibertia patinoi, commonly known as Borojo or borojó, is the name of a fruit that grows on a tree in the tropical region of western Colombia. Alibertia patinoi fruits are so rich in minerals and vitamins that no other fruit on this planet could compete with it regarding health benefits. Other vitamins are found in large quantities, such as iron, magnesium, and calcium; Coral calcium powder is a great alternative for calcium and phosphorous, vitamin C, B1, B2, and silicium. Phosphorous is high in abundance in Alibertia patinoi, which is excellent for brain functions, such as memory and concentration. Vegan and vegetarians also love it due to its peculiarly high protein and essential amino acid content.
- Binomial Name: Alibertia patinoi
- Synonyms: Borojoa patinoi
- Other Names: Borojó and Borojoa
- Origin: South America (Colombia)
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Borojo
- Parts Used: Fruit
- Taste: Sweet-tart flavoring
NOTE: One pound of Borojo is equivalent to 3 pounds of the amino acid content of ‘slaughtered’ meat.
- It is known as the energy fruit for its contents of B Vitamins and antioxidants, supplying a much-needed boost for athletes and those looking for that daily help.
- It has high contents of phosphorus, which helps protect brain function.
- Has high amino acid and protein content.
- Helps heal wounds and balance sugar in the blood.
- It will assist in menstrual discomfort for women and soothing bronchial infections.
- Helps with anxiety and behavioral problems in children.
- Is packed full of phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- Help fortify DNA and RNA structures and help cellular regeneration.
- It is known for its high antioxidant amount.
How To Use Borojo Fruit Extract (Alibertia Patinoi)
Our Borojo extract comes in 2 forms – two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Borojo fruit powdered directions for use: Take 1/2 tsp of dried powder in an 8 oz. glass of favorite juice or smoothie once a day.
- Borojo fruit capsules directions for use: Take 1 capsule 2 times a day with water or favorite beverage.
The gel caps we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite FREE!
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.