Black Ginger overdosing can cause the following side effects:
- increased bleeding tendency
- abdominal discomfort
- cardiac arrhythmias
- central nervous system depression (if overdosed)
- dermatitis (with topical use)
- mouth or throat irritation.
Black Ginger Information
- Scientific Name: Kaempferia parviflora
- Common Name: Thai ginseng, krachai dum
- Country Of Origin: Thailand
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Black Ginger
- Parts Used: Rhizome
Black Ginger Powder Benefits
According to research, black ginger enhances muscular endurance and physical fitness performance by improving energy metabolism and inflammation. Polymethoxyflavones in Kaempferia Parviflora boost energy production via enabling AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) in myoblasts.
Other benefits of black ginger powder are:
- Bodybuilding Increase strength
- Increase endurance
- Powerful antioxidants
- improves Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Satisfaction
- Reduces fatigue
Black Ginger vs Regular Ginger
Black ginger has a darker color and stronger taste than the traditional regular ginger. On the outside, they both look similar, but on the inner surface, black ginger boasts darker purple color when compared to regular ginger. Black ginger is famously sold as a supplement extracted into various forms such as powdered, capsules, and liquid form.