Bangalala is a male sexual tonic herb from South Africa, famously known to enhance male potency. The Zulu widely uses the Bangalala root. Bangalala product is made from the most potent one, Eriosema kraussianum, harvested from the wild with careful attention to conservation and regard for the environment.
Bangalala Root Information:
- Origin: South Africa
- Ingredients: Wild harvested Bangalala & Love Reed (Typha Capensis)
- Parts Used: Root, Reeds
- Powerful tonic.
- Bangalala helps with improving circulation to the reproductive organs
- Bangalala also has a biochemical effect as the herb’s phytosteriods can be metabolized by the body, thereby creating androgens. Androgens are a group of hormones that play an important role in reproductive activity, most notably testosterone.
- It is also used in a decoction of the rhizomes to ensure an easy delivery during pregnancy.
Bangalala – How To Use:
Bangala root comes in 2 forms – Two ounces of powder and 60 vegetable capsules (550-600 mg).
- Place one heaped teaspoon of Eriosema kraussianum in a cup.
- Add enough boiling water to fill 1/2 of the cup.
- Allow the water in the cup to cool.
- Consume twice a day.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day with water or your favorite beverage.
The gel caps of Bangalala that we use are Vegicaps (vegetable) and are all-natural. No Animal By-Products, Starch-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Preservative-Free, Ethylene Oxide, and Sulfite-Free
Legal Information: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.